- Located at the end of a cul de sac just off the Market District in Denerim.
- It is a fairly nondescript building and only identified as an inn by the tattered flag hanging outside the building. A prancing pony decorates the flag.
- Busty Innkeeper's wife that is more than happy to flirt with handsome gentlemen
- Tavern on ground floor with large curved bar.
- Stairwell just off bar leads to upstairs hallway flanked with doorways to rooms (8 in total)
- Rooms are sparsely decorated. Each room contains a bed, dresser, vanity and a plain, stone tub.