This is where you put tropes specific to a character. More general stuff goes here. Feel free to add to other people's entries, but don't be a dick, okay? Okay.
Here are the equivalent pages pretaining to DA Canon. Try to use roughly the same style if only to keep things looking fairly clean!
- The group of mercenaries that Vaia ran with was some mixture of Badass Crew and Ragtag Bunch of Misfits. The Squad, too, where Vaia would have filled the roll of the Cold Sniper .
- Bad Dreams
- Berserk Button: Her bro, bro.
- Beware The Quiet Ones
- Blessed With Suck: Honestly this could apply to most magi. Still, being able to fry people with a thought hasn't exactly done much to improve Vaia's lot in life.
- Broken Bird
- Burn the Witch!: Like other female Chasind magi, she was sent off to be sacrificed.
- Dead Little Sister: Her big brother, somewhat ironically.
- Demonic Possession
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: A major character theme, really.
- The Exile: A voluntary exile, given that otherwise she'd have been left to die (or worse).
- The Fettered
- Fighting From The Inside
- Ice Queen
- Lady of War
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished : Threw lightning to save her friend from a bear, got exiled for her trouble.
- Person of Mass Destruction
- The Quiet One
- Reluctant Warrior: She finds the fighting for a living thing to be sort of a drag, but she figures she has no other choice.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training: Having spent the majority of her life on the run and/or fighting for a living will do that.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran
- Stoic Woobie: Though she's starting to stray towards Not So Stoic
- Warrior Poet: Rather literally, in fact!