The Vulgar Imp Inn is a cheap, yet moderately upscale inn located in the small waterfront town of Bord-de-Mer, a half-day's walk from Val Royeaux. The first floor contains a tavern complete with several tables and a bar, as well as a storage room and a kitchen. The second floor houses the rooms and a single wash room for bathing. The inn is located on the southwest corner of Bord-de-Mer, overlooking the Waking Sea.
- 8 total guest quarters, meant for 1-2 people apiece
- Tavern area that seats up to 42 people
- Small rooms furnished with a simple, but comfortable bed and dresser
- Low price for decent drink, food and shelter
- Hitching posts in the back for guest horses and carts
- Tap includes ale, mead, wine, water, and various local fruit juices.
- Inn's staff includes:
- Friendly innkeeper/owner (middle-aged human man)
- Bartender (young adult human man - owner's nephew)
- Waitress (young adult human woman - owner's daughter)
- Kitchen staff (3 elves, all male; 1 human - female - owner's wife)
- Night time guard (outside for hitching posts - young adult male elf)